Get a FREE knitting pattern booklet from Wool and the Gang: https://goo.gl/PBWLg7
In this video we teach you how to crochet the Arcade Stitch. This stitch creates a lovely shell or fan pattern and is perfect for blankets, shawls and more structured garments.
In this video we used:
Shiny Happy Cotton: https://goo.gl/FAFu4e
5mm Rosewood Crochet Hook: http://bit.ly/2xodnBu
Ever wanted to learn how to knit? Want to jump on the crochet trend? Wool and the Gang are here to offer you the latest tutorials for on trend styles and techniques. From beginner's how to's to expert knitting techniques, we're here to help you become part of the gang.
Wool and the Gang is a DIY and ready-to-wear fashion brand for women, men, kids and babies.
Our do-it-yourself kits contain everything you need to get started with knitting and crochet.
Shop and join the gang at: bit.ly/2xELMMJ
– Follow us on Instagram for knitting and crochet inspiration: https://bit.ly/2C9e9Hz
– Join our community of knitters on Facebook: https://bit.ly/1DGKHMT
– Join our #MAKEALONG group on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2MKCB77
– Tag your photos with #woolandthegang for a chance to win $50 / £50 / €50 to spend on woolandthegang.com
– Get your hands on free patterns here: http://bit.ly/2PO0IP5